Meeting times and location:
The club holds general meetings on the 2nd Monday of each month. Our meetings are held at Endeavor Hall, located at 6008 Center Street in Clayton. Free parking is available. Doors open at 6:30pm, meeting starts 7pm. Guests are always welcome to attend our meetings. Children under 18 must be with an adult over 18 at all times to attend meetings. Members are encouraged to bring friends, neighbors and or family members.
Become a member of CCMGS – it’s easy! Attend a meeting and let a member of the CCMGS board know you’d like to join.
Regular Members: 18yrs and older
- Membership dues is $20 per calendar year*, includes membership in the California Federation of Mineralogical Societies (CFMS) and the state’s CO-OP club membership.
- May hold officer positions and vote.
Junior Members under age of 18 years of age
- Child or grandchild of a Regular Member or sponsored by a Regular Member
- Annual dues $10 per calendar year* until the end of the calendar year in which they become 18
- May not vote or hold office
- Must be in accompany of an adult at